Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions
- At the Hospice Holly Trail, our aim is for you to enjoy every moment of your Hospice Holly Trail experience, including purchasing your tickets. The following Terms and Conditions of purchase have been developed to ensure your understanding of the purchase process. If you have any questions about the information provided below, don’t hesitate to contact Joanna Newbigin: [email protected].
- These Terms and Conditions apply to both the sale of tickets and attendance of the Hospice Holly Trail. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are required to comply with any reasonable direction from the Hospice Holly Trail representatives. Failure to comply could result in your ticket being revoked without refund.
2. Confirmation of Orders
- You should receive an order confirmation (order number) from us once you have completed the ticket purchasing process. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you have not received a confirmation email. If you do not, or have any issues or have error messages occur during the payment processing phase, please contact Joanna Newbigin: 021 244 9009 or [email protected]
- Failure to contact us in these instances may result in your tickets not being secured and the Hospice Holly Trail will not be responsible for any loss that you may suffer arising from such failure.
- Your programme is your ticket.
- Programmes will be posted out to the address provided by the ticket purchaser before October 25th 2022. If you have not received your programme by this date please contact Joanna Newbigin: 021 244 9009 or [email protected].
- Ensure you carry your programme with you to all Venues.
- Each Venue visited will be marked off your programme. Please write your name and cell phone number in the space provided on your programme.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your information.
- Please note: Tickets are non-refundable
- If the Hospice Holly Trail is cancelled, the Hospice Holly Trail Charitable Trust will:
provide you with a refund of your ticket cost minus an administration fee of $35.00 (incl GST).
- Refunds will only be issued to the original purchaser.
- Please note that any refund we provide you with for cancellation, will not include any amounts paid by you in respect of card processing, or our administrative fee. The Hospice Holly Trail Charitable Trust will not be liable in any circumstances for any other expenditure or costs (such as travel or accommodation costs) that are associated with your Hospice Holly Trail attendance.
6. At Venues/General Information
- You may begin the Trail at any Venue you like.
- Homes are open 9.30am-4.30pm.
- Each Venue can be visited only once, except for the Lunch Venue.
- Photography, filming and recording at Venues is strictly prohibited.
- Shoes must be removed and carried – please bring an environmentally friendly bag should you need one.
- NO Smoking (including E-cigarettes).
NO Children/Babies admitted under any circumstances.
- No Dogs at any Venues, including the Lunch Venue.
- Always respect the Owners’ property and privacy.
- Many Venues have no or very limited wheelchair access.
- Observe and respect all signs and traffic management.
- Take care driving and parking at Venues – follow instructions and be considerate.
- Public toilets are indicated on the Key Map – please take note of where they are located. There are no toilet facilities available at any of the homes.
- Please refer to the indicative map for directions, locations and recommended parking areas.
7. Limitation of Liability
- Attendance at any Venue is at your own risk. Committee members, Homeowners and volunteers are not responsible for any loss of belongings and/or personal injury that may occur during the Event.
8. Variation to Terms and Conditions
- The Hospice Holly Trail Charitable Trust reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
- Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
9. 20223 FEES AND CHARGES:
- If you choose to make payment with a credit card your booking will incur a 2.9% credit card surcharge. In the event of the cancellation of the Hospice Holly Trail a $35 (incl GST) administration fee will be applicable.