Terms and Conditions
Holly Trail Terms & Conditions 2020
- We are currently under Covid-19 Alert Level 1 and are required to follow the guidelines set out under the official New Zealand Government Advice (as set out at covid19.govt.nz), and all Ticket Holders of the 2020 Hospice Holly Trail (“Ticket Holders”) are required to read, understand and adhere to these guidelines. The Ticket Holders agree that the venue owners, designers, committee members and all volunteers shall not be liable for any Covid-19 related issues should they arise from the 2020 Hospice Holly Trail.
- The Ticket Holders agree that the venue owners and committee members shall not be liable or responsible for any loss of belongings and personal injury that may occur during the Hospice Holly Trail event. The Ticket Holders acknowledge that under section 51 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 all volunteers organizing and running this event are exempt from liability.
- Any person attending any of the Hospice Holly Trail 2020 events will take reasonable care for his or her own health and safety and take reasonable care that his or her acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons and will comply with the requests laid down by the Hospice Holly Trail committee when attending this event. All persons will take due care and caution when driving, stopping and parking during the event.
- In the event of any cancellation of the 2020 Hospice Holly Trail related to Covid-19 issues, you may choose to apply for a ticket refund of $100, of the $120 cost of the ticket. The remaining $20 will be considered a donation to the Hospice Holly Trail which will cover the printing and administrative costs of the event to date. The process, terms and conditions to apply for a ticket refund will be communicated via email to the email address we have in our database for you. If you do not choose to apply for a refund the full cost of the $120 ticket cost will be considered a donation to the Hospice Holly Trail (of which $20 will cover printing/administrative costs and the remaining $100 will be a direct donation to Cranford Hospice).
- In the unlikely event of any other force majeure (other than Covid-19) causing cancellation of the Hospice Holly Trail, all ticket monies will be considered a donation to Cranford Hospice. There will be no refunds.
- During the Hospice Holly Trail Ticket Holders will be visiting private homes – please respect the homeowners’ privacy and property.
- NO smoking, animals, photography (cameras, mobile phones and ipads) allowed.
- For safety reasons NO children are admitted on the Trail.
- Each home may be visited once only. Tickets are valid for the three days of the Hospice Holly Trail 2020 and homes can be visited on any of these three days, if not previously visited.
- Hospice Holly Trail Ticket Holders may be asked to remove shoes at some venues – when asked, please do so.
- Due to the nature of homeowner homes and gardens there is very limited wheelchair access. If you have any queries in this regard contact Kim Cuming (027 575 7105), or Jenny Higgie (027 443 6589).
Download Holly Trail Terms & Conditions 2020